If you're in charge of Thanksgiving Dinner this year, you can serve a delicious meal that is still healthy for you and your guests. If you're in need of some ideas for recipes and serving ideas for the holidays, check out these five cookbooks, which are available from Amazon.com and other online retailers.
1. The Vegan Table: 200 Unforgettable Recipes for Entertaining Every Guest at Every Occasion by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau - Even if you're not vegan, you're going to love the amazing recipes in this 304-page cookbook. It even comes in a Kindle version, so you can save some paper.
2. Organic, Shaken and Stirred: Hip Highballs, Modern Martinis, and Other Totally Green Cocktails by Paul Abercrombie - Creative mixologist Paul Abercrombie has put together this 176-page recipe book of unique, organic cocktails that are always delightful when you're entertaining.
3. Earth to Table: Seasonal Recipes from an Organic Farm by Jeff Crump - This wonderful 336-page cookbook will be helping you bring delicious treats to the table all year-round, and the fall ones are especially appropriate for a Thanksgiving dinner.
4. The World's Top Organic Wines Paperback by Jacques Tremblay, Marie-Ange Gagnon and Frédéric Tremblay - Looking for the perfect organic wine to serve with your Thanksgiving feast? This 72-page book will help you find the perfect one.
5. Gluten-Free Recipes for the Conscious Cook: A Seasonal, Vegetarian Cookbook by Leslie Cerier, (forward by) Kathie Swift MS RD - Have a gluten-free guest coming for the holiday? Check out the fall recipes in this 232-page cookbook, and you'll also have fare to suit your vegetarian guests. This title is also available as a Kindle book.
Got a favorite organic or vegetarian cookbook for the holidays? Tell us about it in the "Comments" section.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special offers and discount codes by email