If you've been following along with our Spring Green Cleaning series, your kitchen is getting greener and cleaner. This time, we'll focus on getting your counter tops and sink clean and disinfected the green way.
What You'll Need:
Nontoxic Cleaning Wipes (optional)
Nontoxic Sink Cleaner
1. Use a microfiber cleaning cloth and water to wipe down your counter tops. e-Cloth has a number of cloths that are perfect for this purpose. If you have formica counters, go for the Kitchen Cleaning Cloth. You can also find specialty cloths for stainless steel and granite.
2. While the e-Cloth does remove up to 99 percent of all bacteria, I like to run over the areas where I cut up food with Eat Cleaner Produce Wipes after I do my initial cleaning to ensure that I've fully eliminated bacteria. This optional step is up to you.
3. Use a nontoxic sink cleaner like Better Life Kitchen Sink Cleansing Scrub
and an eco-friendly sponge like the Twist Naked Sponge
to wipe out your sink and the faucet and handles.
4. Rinse the sink with warm water.
5. Pat yourself on the back for having an even cleaner, greener kitchen!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special offers and discount codes by email