After trick-or-treating, you and your kids will have a mountain of candy to enjoy, and when that's been enjoyed, you'll have a massive stash of wrappers on your hands. Instead of throwing them away, try one of these fun Halloween candy wrapper crafts.
1. Candy Environments - Blog Me Mom has an adorable candy landscape project that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. This craft also incorporates candies, so you can put any of those items that your kids aren't keen to munch to good use, too.
2. Candy Wrapper Flowers - Kimberly Burkard at Ganondagan has a tutorial for making gorgeous flowers for an arrangement out of old candy wrappers.
3. Candy Belt - Stop over at Lil Blue Boo to learn how to incorporate candy wrappers with a boring belt to create a one-of-a-kind accessory.
4. Candy Wrapper Bracelet - Erin Bassett has a cute charm bracelet idea on the Imaginisce Blog that is perfect for making with kids.
5. Candy Wrapper Button Earrings - Expand you or your daughter's jewelry collection with these adorable earrings on Creative Itch.
6. Candy Wrapper House - Leave it to Martha Stewart to create an adorable play house out of candy wrappers.
There you have it; a round up of six projects to put that candy wrapper waste to good use. Have a favorite from another site? Post a link in the "Comments" section.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special offers and discount codes by email