Hosting the 4th of July picnic this year? You can make the occasion a green one by eliminating paper and plastic from the event entirely. These products can help you have the greenest possible 4th of July:
- Leafware Dinnerware. If you want to go the disposable route for easy clean-up after the picnic, the Leafware dinnerware collection is the perfect solution. Their chic plates, platters and bowls are made from palm leaves, and their flatware is crafted from sustainably grown birch wood.
- Eco Products Cold Cups and Straws. For serving beverages in disposable cups, opt for Eco Products eco-friendly disposables. Their plastic cups and straws are constructed out of 100 percent biodegradable corn-based plastic.
- Preserve Dinnerware. Prefer to use reusable dinnerware? Check out Preserve cups, plates and silverware. The nontoxic dinnerware is made out of 100 percent recycled plastic and comes in red and blue colors that are perfect for Independence Day.
- Bamboo Studio. With a huge selection of serving bowls, serving tools and cooking utensils, Bamboo Studio offers high quality sustainable bamboo replacements for everything you need to prepare and serve your 4th of July fare.
- MyDrap Napkins. Instead of paper napkins, set out a stack of MyDrap Folded Cotton Napkin Bundle in Lipstick Red. Not only do they suit a patriotic theme, but they're also made from sustainably grown 100 percent cotton fibers.
- Hip Hooray Liberty Dots ecoGarland. Decorate your backyard in patriotic style with this eco conscious bunting made from TerraSkin, a material produced from rocks. The 100-inch bunting is strung on eco-friendly hemp cord.
These are just some of the paper plate alternatives, plastic silverware replacements and other green party supplies you'll find here at Paperless Kitchen. Check out our tableware collection to discover other options.