e-cloth Deep Clean Mop
Dry mops that use static cling to lift dirt and grime from floors covered with all types of hard surfacing are much less of a hassle than ordinary mops; however, the papers used to cover these mops and capture debris from the floors are typically synthetic and take years to decompose in landfills after disposal. Fortunately, you don't have to forget about dry mopping your floors forever in order to live a greener lifestyle, you simply need to bring home the e-Cloth Deep Clean Mop.
Rather than using throwaway papers, the head on this mop is covered with a special version of the revolutionary e-Cloth, which eliminates up to 99 percent of dirt, bacteria and other debris in homes. The wet and dry cloth measures 5.25 inches by 17.5 inches in size and is machine washable up to 100 times. The handle of the e-Cloth Deep Clean Mop is telescopic, so that it can be extended from 43 inches to 74 inches to suit your height. The mop head swivels a full 360 degrees and is 18 inches wide to cover a maximum amount of space with one sweep.
- Provides true Chemical Free Cleaning removing dirt, grease, grime and over 99% of bacteria from a hard surface using just water
- 1.6 Million fibers per inch versus 90,000 to 200,000 on other "high quality" microfibers
- e-cloth fiber technology penetrates and removes dirt/grease/oil/grime and proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces with just water
- Without the use of chemicals, your floors are residue and bacteria free safe for small children and pets
- Lightweight and very maneuverable
- Telescopic handle adjusts to fit your comfort extends from 43" to 74" to allow you to clean comfortably regardless of your height also enables dusting of vaulted ceilings, high windows and wall surfaces
- Base is on a 360 swivel so it gets into corners and hard to reach places other mops can't and the 18" wide head allows you clean more effectively with less effort
- Set includes- one telescopic aluminum handle, one mop head base and one 5.25"x17.5" damp mop head
- Versatile floor cleaning excellent on all flooring surfaces vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete.
- Guaranteed for 100 machine washings
Directions - Assemble the mop by inserting handle into the mop base joint. The telescopic handle adjusts to the length you desire. Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water. Place mop head on floor, Velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop. During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted. An "S" motion is recommended for best results.
Care & Laundering - To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.