Here at Paperless Kitchen, we're always trying to come up with new ways to make it easier for our customers to make their homes green. Sometimes, that means finding new products to make household cleaning tasks and cooking more eco friendly, but other times, it means coming up with new services that will simplify your life. This time, we've come up with the latter--a new subscription service that is going to make it easier and more affordable for you to be green.
Here's how it works:
- You sign up for a subscription for only the products that you use frequently and have to reorder again and again.
- You set up a delivery schedule that suits your exact needs whether it's 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
- We send you your initial order with a 10 percent off discount, and you pay only for today's purchase.
- When the amount of time that you specify has passed, we'll bill you using your preferred payment method and send the exact order again for the same 10% off price!
- You continue to receive your regularly scheduled deliveries until you modify the time or cancel your subscription.It's that easy. Many of our most popular frequent use products are now available with 1-month, 3-month or 6-month subscriptions, including SKOY cloths, Bambooee bamboo paper towels and our eco friendly trash supplies. You'll receive 10 percent off each product that you set up for a subscription for, and if your subscription reorders are for $50 or more, you'll get free shipping every time!
To start your subscription, just choose the Subscribe and Save option on the product description page and your preferred delivery schedule in the drop-down box. Have questions about the subscription service? We've got answers. Send us a message or just ask it in the Comments section.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special offers and discount codes by email