Finding ways to ditch paper towels in the kitchen is one of the most important parts of establishing a truly paperless kitchen. Our paper towels alternatives collection has a wide selection of unpaper towels that you can use in place of paper in your kitchen. But which one is the best? It really depends on your needs. Here are some of our top picks for paper towel replacements for specific purposes.
- For Your Paper Towel Holder - If you love the convenience of having paper towels within easy reach on a roll in your kitchen, Bambooee Bamboo Paper Towels are the perfect alternative. They come on a roll just like ordinary paper towels, but they are made from organic bamboo. You can also launder and reuse the towels before throwing them away.
- For Dish Drying - The Full Circle In the Buff Dish Towel is the perfect choice for drying dishes in place of paper. The towel is made of 70 percent bamboo and 30 percent organic cotton, so it's both durable and soft. We have a selection of colors to match your decor.
- For Those Uh-Oh Moments - When you have a sudden spill or mess on your hands, you'll love having the Full Circle Magnetic Kitchen Towel around to save the day. This towel has a magnet sewn into its bamboo and organic cotton fabric, so it will always be right where you need it.
- For Cleaning - Instead of grabbing a paper towel to wipe down the counters, use a SKOY cloth. When wet, these paper towel alternatives made from cellulose fibers are reusable, biodegradable cleaning machines. We have a variety of SKOY value packs available to help you stock up.
- For Hand Drying - PeopleTowels are colorful, unique square organic cotton towels that are perfectly sized for drying your hands. The towels are sold individually and in multi-packs.
What's your favorite unpaper towel in the Paperless Kitchen collection? Let us know in the "Comments" section.